SAINT ROCH COUVIN (SRC) is one of the oldest and largest foundries in Europe since 1920 manufacturing high quality cast iron boilers.
The iron boiler house of the Belgian oil SAINT ROCH COUVIN by
20.000-1.000.000 kcal / h is an award from the European Union for the
high energy saving and ecological functioning with low emissions of CO2.
Suitable even for low temperatures without condensation in the chimney.
- The casting of the alloy at a temperature of 1800°C by increasing
the density and improving the strength of the material in any cracks
that may be caused by extreme heat shock, so the cast is fine-grained
and has high heat capacity (ypoeftiktikos iron).
- The composition and the diameter of the grains of sand, electronically controlled continuously ensuring stability.
- The selection and quota of material of the alloy increases 10
times the elasticity of the finished product with beneficial effects on
- Time Defrost the iron being twice that normally prevents the formation of bubbles surges tolerance levels of the boiler.
- All types of boilers produced by SRC are certified CE.