Apart from the hot water tanks for heating and plumbing, there are
also tanks as well s in various types depending on the type and
specifications of the installation.
The range of CORDIVARI Tanks include the following models:
1. CORDIVARI Galvanized chilled water storage tank from 100 to 5.000lt (horizontal and vertical)
Suitable for air-conditioning installations to increase the inertia
of the system, but also for installations that show large volumes of
water so that the cooler is not then in operation.
- Have a blue outer lining SKAI PVC, and have undergone external
and internal psefdargyrosi through immersion in zinc with a purity of
99.99% or more (by UNI EN 1179).
- The insulated with 20mm thick polyethylene which slows the flame in case of fire.
- Withstand a maximum pressure 6bar, with a temperature range of -10 to 60 ° C.
Apart of the standard version, the chilled water storage tanks are
also available with environmental friendly insulation of 30mm thick
(thermal conductivity of 0,023 W/mK) with a strong outer galvanized
lining in gray.
2. CORDIVARI chilled water storage tank for hot and cold water from 100 to 1.000lt CORDIVARI (vertical)
Suitable for storing hot and cold water. In this way the chiller or compressor is not always in operation.
- They are made from raw carbon steel internally while the connectins have a layer against oxidation.
- An internal processing is not necessary as only the water of the heating circuit is stored in the container.
- They have a environmental friendly insulation with a thickness of
30mm (thermal conductivity of 0,023W/mK) with a strong outer galvanized
lining in gray.
- They withstand a maximum pressure of 6bar in a temperature range of -10 to 95°C.
3. CORDIVARI Expansion vessels with membrane (horizontal and vertical)
The expansion vessels bear a membrane (with the possibility of
replacement) suitable for drinking water while fully complying with
European Directive 97/23/CE.
Available as either painted or galvanized in a wide range of 24lt
to 500lt with resistance to pressures up to 10bar and temperatures from
-10 to 99°C.