The brass fittings of Monserrat «M» & HILANG Italian Group «H» are forged and their alloy contains 58%-60% copper.
Their production and strict control of the alloy's quality have secured the high quality and resistance in mechanical stresses during emplacement, as well as in the eventual erosion of water hardness.
The production is according to ISO 9001:2000 and meets the general European norm ΕΝ 1254, ΕΝ 248, ΕΝ 816. The quality of its substance is secured according to DIN 17660, DIN 2999, 3489, 3490, 3491.
They come in a wide range of types and sizes from 12 mm to 108 mm (κολλητά), and from 1/8’’ to 3’’ (concerning the threads).
• Smart Parts - Antielectrolytic coupling
Made of hard PVC, resistable to high temperature (up to 110°C) and is 100% inert in sizes from ½" to 3".
• Absolute sealing
• Racors in any size and shape - The smart solution for fast and seamless connections
• Fully forged (alloy of 58%-60% copper) for high resistance by maintaining the dimension and tolerance. Ideal for the reconnection of a copper boilers, heaters, etc.
• Quick and easy installation (cylindrical threads).
• Racors with appropriate cone for full sealing.