The copper fittings of IBP-Banninger meet the requirements
of standard EN 1254-1. They are available in a full range of styles and
sizes from 6mm to 159mm, they are ideal for connecting copper tubes in
EN 1057 as well as other standards including ISO 274.
Thanks to the adoption of very strict
standards, the Banninger copper fittings have been fairly identified as
the most reliable components in the world!
• According to RAL on the composition of copper and the corrosion resistance
• According to DIN 2856 for the method of production of components
• According to NF E 29591 for tolerances and capillary soldering
• According to ATG V524-2 for suitability for use in gas network
The production process of IBP-Banninger is vertical, since it
begins with raw copper (in a turtle), containing 99.999% and is then
shaped into a tube which then become components. This method makes the
copper fittings of IBP-Banninger to stand for absolute strength and pure
The copper fittings of Banninger are suitable for water supply, heating, gas as well as medical gas networks since they are free from arsene!
The range also includes copper fittings suitable for refrigeration systems.
TECHNOLOGICAL SUPERIORITY IBP-BANNINGER
• Tolerances strictly according to NF E 29591, DIN 1786 and DIN 59753
• With deburring of the internal part which Banninger implements
• With an incised mark of quality
• Absolute accuracy of dimensions
• Resistance to high temperatures
• For a lifetime
• Absolute safety at high pressures
• Resistance to corrosion
• Unlimited warranty