Ball valves gross supply from HIT (HILANG ITALIAN GROUP).
More than 2.000.000 pieces are produced per month, one piece every 8 seconds, with full range of high quality hammered brass to ensure complete sealing.
They belong to the nominal pressure Category PN30 and PN40.
1. Complete, reliable and guaranteed waterproofing seal or double o-ring seal.
3. Ergonomic handle (plastic-lined steel or aluminum) or butterfly with high endurance allowing easy and trouble free handling.
4. Complete implementation of teflon - valve.
5. Cylindrical threads which assist for quick and easy placement.
6. Excellent processed chrome plated brass ball to prevent erosion and reduce the friction.
• Manufactured in order to ensure complete sealing during the years.
• Quick and easy installation (cylindrical threads).
• Perfectly centered brass layshaft.
• Resistance to nominal pressure PN30 and PN40.
• Full range of types (Standard, Heavy, Super Heavy) and profiles used by ½ "to 4" inches.
The ball switches should be used in full flow places or full closed flow and not as flow regulators.